Sunday, November 12, 2006

Visit to Texas


I recently went to Texas to viswit my daughter, Heather, and her lovely family. I always feel so welcome at her home! My little grand-daughters, Ansley and Hailey, are so loving and cute! We went to the park together, watched "Princess Bride" on my computer and went shopping together. Ansley LOVES my camera and took lots of pictures of things in the store, including her shoes, herself taking a picture in the mirror, clothes and a startled customer who probably wondered what tabloid hired a 6 year old as a photographer! We also had a nice visit with my niece Andrea, her husband Peter and their two little ones, Jet and Marvel. I had a lovely time

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Ansley is SO cute. What a unique picture. She talked about taking pictures with your camera several times.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home