More Babies!


So here is a picture of Diana and Aubrey with Oscar when he was just a month old.
As many of you already know, Heather and Michael had a baby girl, Emberly Marie, on April 5th. She is very cute and chubby. She weighed 11 lbs 4 oz at birth. I am now down in Texas visiting them and having a wonderful time with their family. I drive Ansley to Kindergarden in the mornings and play with Emberly and Hailey while Heather recovers from the night with a nap. Such a relaxed life! I have read two novels and am starting on my third! On Saturday the 5th of May I fly back to Oregon, and then we (Garth and I) are flying back on June first for the weekend for the baby's blessing.
I also got a chance to talk to Peter while I was down here in Texas. His wife Christine is expecting a baby boy in July and is graduating from Law School in May. She is planning to take the summer off before taking the bar exam. They are very excited about the events in their lives. Andrea came over to Heather's to visit, bringing her son Jet and her daughter Marvel. We had a lovely visit. Her kids are so cute and well-behaved. I also got together with Clark for lunch and we caught up on all the family dions. Very fun.

1 Comments:
Hi Betty--Love the new blog! I think Oscar looks a little bit like Emberly. Have a nice day!
Post a Comment
<< Home