Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oscar's new bed


Early in November we discovered that the borrowed crib Oscar was using at our house was needed by its owner, who was expecting a baby in February, so we bought a youth bed. He was very exited about it, putting his stuffed animals to bed in a very paternal manner, but his actually sleeping in it has been a little more problematic. Usually I have to rock him to sleep and then put him to bed after he is asleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Oscar is really a cutie! I remember when Melissa started sleeping in her Seven Dwarf Bed (as we called it)...she wouldn't go to sleep either....so Mike layed beside her and held her hand for a year or two (I'm not kidding!)....she was a very spoiled little daughter (I wouldn't have done it) :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home