Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at the Martinsen's




We had a lovely Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we invited all the family to our house for food, music and gifts. Anthony (my brother) and his wife and two boys came, as well as Kristina and James, Jared, Diana and her boyfriend Dustin. We sang Christmas carols, read from the Book of Luke and opened gifts. We also had lots of great food. Anthony made two home made pumpkin pies. Kristina gave everyone loaves of specialty bread and we all left happy and full!

On Christmas day Garth and I slept in and awoke to see snow falling outside! A white Christmas. I tried to capture it for you, but it was hard to photograph. I hope all of you also had a great holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Whitley said...

Hailey is so jealous! She told us it couldn't be Christmas yet because it hadn't snowed. I told her it snowed at Nana's, and then she said she wanted to live up there. Don't we all....

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home