Visit with the Whitleys
Well, I went for my quarterly visit to Texas to see the grandchildren (and their parents, too). Ansley, Hailey and I raked leaves in the backyard, went shopping and tried on lots of scarves, climbed trees in the park and they had their first ballet class. Emberly and I snuggled, and she also enjoyed my visit. My favorite memory of that visit was when I was coming downstairs one morning and Ansley and Hailey couldn't get up the stairs because the baby gate was in the way. They stood at the foot of the stairs and chanted "Na-na! Na-na!" I had my own cheering section!
Another fun thing we did was read a "chapter book" each night. I bought a collection of appropriate books while I was there and we read "Ramona the Pest". I think Ansley really enjoyed the nightly story. I am looking forward to reading more books from the collection on future visits.
I also got an opportunity to visit with Peter and Christine and their two little ones. They are doing well and their kids are so cute!
I'm going back in April for Emberly's first birthday. I can hardly wait!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home