Wednesday, June 11, 2008




Well, a few things are new in my life...I was called a month ago to be one of the two Gospel Doctrine teachers. The first week nobody said anything except me, so for the next two classes I have given out little assignments and thus my whole job is to connect the presentations and pull it all together. Actually, it has worked out great. Garth used this technique when he taught Gospel Doctrine in Provo when we lived there in the early 80s.

Garth and a young man in our ward have been building a big garden on the part of our property across the creek. He gets there and brings lawn mower, fencing and the rototiller over on the zip line he put in, as we are not allowed to build a bridge across the creek. Environmentalist across the creek will tell the county on us if we put in a bridge without the proper permits.

When I'm not working I enjoy playing with my little grandson, Oscar. He is such fun! He talks a lot, very sincerely, in a foreign language. We are very good friends, just like a Nana should be. Next to me, he loves to watch the dog. Calvin always makes him laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home