Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bath Time



One of the most enjoyable times of the day for both Nana and Oscar is bath time. First I take a shower and Oscar tries to turn the faucets (which he cannot QUITE reach) and then I leave the faucet running and strip Oscar down and lift him into the tub. He loves splashing, squeezing toys to send forth a stream of water and enjoying his nakedness. We have a great time and he gets clean ... it's all good! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Whitley said...

Emberly loves bath time too, although she gets it in the sink after smearing processed baby food all over herself.

It's fun to see updated pics of Oscar, and to see you blogging more.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I like to read your blog, too. Keep posting those cute grandbaby pictures!

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home